A fun and simple limited edition afternoon tea date with Angry Nani's chai paired with goodies from two other small businesses! Includes:
- Two DIY mini painting kits with all the supplies to paint your own polaroid-style, mini gouache painting, from Lavender Chai (an amazing shop helping beginners learn the art of water-color painting)
- Two mini gluten-free, soy-free chocolate bars in Cardamom Krumcake and Golden Milk from TC Chocolate (a Minnesota-based husband and wife team making the MOST delicious small batch chocolates)
- Angry Nani's best selling organic chai-for-four, making four cups of delicious masala chai (or chill for iced chai or martinis in the evening!)
- All wrapped neatly in fun and festive gift wrap
- Add a complimentary handwriten note for the most delightful gift of chocolate and chai!
About our Ancient Chai Spice: The only freshly-ground organic chai spice on the market. Nani hand grinds everything in small batches to ensure an authentic and powerful Indian flavor in each jar. This is no grocery-store tea that loses flavor after months in storage. Nani makes her masala weekly, and seperates her masala spice (non-caffeine) from black assam tea (caffeine), to maintains its freshness. Her chai spice can also be used in baking or as rubs for meat.
Sip & Paint: Afternoon Date
Chai-for-four: CTC Assam Tea, Organic Ginger Powder, Organic Cardamom, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Clove, Organic Black Peppercorn
CTC Assam Tea: Organic Assam Tea, sourced directly from a family-run tea estate in India and prepared using the CTC ‘cut-tear-curl’ method, crushing tea leaves and reforming into coffee-like grinds to maximize the flavour and reduce the steeping/brewing time.
TC Chocolates Golden Milk Bar: Organic cocoa butter, organic cane sugar, organic milk powder, organic honey, organic turmeric, organic cinnamon powder, organic black pepper, organic cardamom essential oil.
TC Chocolates Cardamom Krumcake Bar: Oganic cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic whole milk powder, organic GF cookie crumbles (organic butter, organic sugar, organic white rice flour, organinc tapioca starch, organic potato flour, organic molasses, organic baking soda, organic cinnamon, organic salt), organic cardamom oil.
One flat pack makes four cups of chai. Shake contents & 4 cups of water into a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add 1-2 cups of milk and bring to a boil again (double boil = richer chai). Strain and serve with or without sweetener. Cut recipe in 1/4 if only making 1 cup (approximatley 1 1/2 tsp blend per cup of chai).